Use the following steps to check your internet connection:
1. Check that you are connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or 3G and that you are not accidentally connected to BT Openzone. To Check Wi-Fi, Go to Settings>Wi-Fi and check that you are connected to a known Wi-Fi connection.
2. If on 3G you may not have a fast enough connection to stream content and should try switching to Wi-Fi, or move to an area with a better signal.
3. If on Wi-Fi, please confirm the Wi-Fi works by opening safari (or other browser) and load watch.boxnation.com. If this loads, please try to use app again.
4. Please also try force closing the app:
- Press the “Home” button
- Double tap the Home button to bring up the Multitasking bar
- Tap and hold on the preview picture of the BoxNation app and move it upwards so it vanishes.
- Click on the TVPlayer app icon to load the app completely fresh